BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

12.05.2007

hold tight.

i am more convinced than ever that God lets me make my plans just to appease me as i feel that He might be swaying my heart once again. i've come to learn such a sweet lesson over the last several months of living life with an open hand. truly trusting that God's plans are so much bigger and better than mine, and that He will open the doors He wants me to walk through. i can't rely upon my own intellect or reasoning. God doesn't live within the realm of my logic. so i trust. that He has this bigger plan. and in my fear of missing out on something and losing life experience, He will grant me the only life truly worth living. all these are words that i have heard many times before, but they have become intensely sweet to my soul. i have realized their truth and the power in their depth. there's too many amazing options.. too many opportunities.. i can't figure out the best. so i'll "settle" for where God leads. he is good. he is sovereign. and he is great. i have nothing to worry about. just time once again to cling tightly to the hand he so graciously offers to me and learn to enjoy the ride.

3 comments:

elise said...

i love you robin. and i totally understand your post. it's hard not to have a back up plan.

elise said...

you should probably post again :)

Stephanie said...

"God isn't within our realm of logic.." What a simple idea yet so incredibly complex! This was a great post Robin! Keep em coming@