BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.21.2008

hold to Him.

i am grateful that the Lord cares about me enough to take away even those things that i am convinced i need and want. i feel a different kind of broken. i am amazed at how the Lord prepares us and is so faithful. i'm thankful for the peace and the grace to feel love and pain and brokenness. i think God forgets that i need a break or at least something constant to hold to. orrrr... he's just trying to teach me that i need to hold to him alone and let him be my only constant. that's probably more like it.

things i am thankful for:
a God who is bigger and more involved in my life than i can even begin to imagine.
friends who love me and are so good to me.
shane & shane. jeff johnson. rich mullins. bethany dillon. and john mayer.
painting.
colby.. my iPod, of course. ;)
the amazing, big sky.
memories.

sorry.. just needed a little reminder for myself.
God is GOOD.

2 comments:

Ashie Nichole said...

God is good, and loves you very much... and you are right, he HAS NOT forgotten you! He knows exactly what you need, exactly when you need it. It is us that so often think we need things when the Lord has something right around the corner that is absolutly perfect for us. I love you sooooooo much baby girl, and you mean more to me than you will ever know!! I hope you have fun with Elise and Jimmy tonight, and I will see you tomorrow!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

elise said...

i love you.