BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

2.29.2008

wanted.

i am currently accepting applications for someone.... anyone... to volunteer and make God-centered decisions regarding the rest of my life. any takers?

benefits include:
a stress-free robin.. much more enjoyable to be around than a crazed twentysomething trying to find her way.
sufficient payment in the form of chocolate eggs. mmmm....
intangible benefits that are too good to mention on here. ;)
i have a hat i could probably give you.
and i'm sure the Lord would reward you in your pursuit of Him in regards to a clear path for my walking.

so.... anyone?

2 comments:

elise said...

ahahaha this makes me laugh---and is it possible to include someone to make life decisions for me in there too? i'd even be willing to throw in some home-made cookies for the willing party.

Alyssa Lynn said...

:0 i can so picture you saying that...that makes me happy!

Statement: after this weekend, my schedule will be a bit easier to handle and you guys should come down. My once empty house will have 4 people in it with me until march 20th....however, if spring break finds you home and alone with nothing to do but think about me, i;d say it is time for a road trip..to BRENHAM :) hahah

let me know :)